The purpose of this study on nature therapy iwais to shed light on the physiological relaxing effects of nature-related reatments, such as horticultural therapy and forest therapy, and to elucidate the immunomodulatory ffects from the perspective of preventative medicine.
- Publications updeated.
- Website open.
- 【movie】Nature therapy - [English]: Yoshifumi Miyazaki at TEDxTokyo
- 【paper】Evidence-based field research on health benefits of urban green area (J Korean Inst Landsc Archit)
- 【paper】Psychological effects of walking in the urban forest-Resullts of field tests in Shinjuku-gyosen, Japan (J Korean For Soc, in Korean)
- 【paper】Physiologically relaxing effect of a hospital rooftop forest on elderly women requiring care (J Am Geriatr Soc)
- 【paper】Nature therapy and relaxation(chem Edu, in Japanese)